Thursday 23 August 2007

At last!!!

Finally I decided to create my blog! Since I hadn't had the time to build up my own self-designed web page yet, this is a nice transitional option to show my work to the world and post up little doodles and drawings as well as some photoshop backgrounds I will be creating for my future page.

For all my friends & fellows which are living in Argentina or speak Spanish, sorry about the fact I will post my entrances in English, but the reason I'll do that's because it's more probable the rest of the people out there will understand and be interested in comments in this language. To all those who will be stopping by and speak english, I apologise for my poorly english!!!:)

OK! It's enough for today and I only want to add, that I'm really happy and glad to have this new oline space to share with you!


1 comment:

OMAR FRANCIA said...

Me encantó tu laburo Caro!!
Más que aprender de mi, podríamos intercambiar algunos datos... Realmente MUY BUEN LABURO!! PUBLICÁ MÁS!!!

O sino mandame algo por mail...
Lo tenés no?